Digital Marketing Intern - Part-Time APPLY NOW
All candidates must fill out the following Google Form if interested in this position: https://forms.gle/sCdsZo4N41uYQbow5
Check out our app here: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1556133160
Our mission at Flora is to empower millions of people to embrace nature and save our planet through saving their plants. With our goal to save 5 million plants and plant one million trees by 2028, we’ve got a lot of green work to do. As our gardens grow, so will our team - that’s where you could come in!
Flora operates on 6 guiding principles, Constant Curiosity, Scrappy Innovation, Embracing Nature, Leading with Empathy, Humble Confidence, and Unity in Diversity. We want to create a welcoming and informative plant community, and in order to do that we need a team that works in cohesion with our root beliefs.
We are in search of a creative and forward-thinking Digital Marketing Intern to help grow our social media presence and organic marketing strategy on multiple platforms. The right candidate will be highly creative, have excellent communication skills, collaborate well with others, and be a self-starter.
What you’ll do:
- Create entertaining, valuable content for Flora’s social media that people want to share.
- Create and manage our content marketing strategy alongside our Leadership team and Social Media influencers
- Provide analysis and input on brand strategy across both software and hardware divisions
- Post and manage social media content across LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook & Facebook Groups, and plant forums.
- Be the voice of Flora on social media through comments and community management.
- Report and manage metrics to lead growth across social media platforms.
- Manage and grow our Influencer program
- Coordinate with our social media team to give feedback on trends, content, reels, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- A video application! Please submit a link to a TikTok, Instagram Reel, or private YouTube video that answers the question "If you could be any plant, what would you be and why?"
- Experience in social media management, digital marketing, or organic growth/SEO
- On-top of social media trends!
- Adaptable and responsive - if a change in creative direction arises, be able to adjust accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with our growing plant community
- Strong interest in Flora, our root beliefs, and our mission
- Ability to work 10hrs/week
- Have video production experience and be intimately familiar with in-app creator tools across multiple social platforms.
- $23/hr starting pay
- Flexible working hours, with 10hr/week commitment at 3 months
- Fully remote company culture
- Free Flora Plus subscriptions, merch, and family-discounts on our Flora Pods
- Discounts on plant purchases through our nursery and plant shop network